Sometimes I think that if we didn’t enjoy the process of stitching so much that we’d give it up in frustration. Why?
Because all too often we find ourselves confronted by a canvas or even just an area on a canvas where we don’t know what to do.
My stash is full of these and I bet yours is as well.
But what makes me happier than anything else is when I see the canvas all stitched in my head and then stitch it and — it looks even better than I imagined!
That’s the transforming power of needlepoint. All too often though, that transformation from canvas to great stitched project doesn’t happen.
It isn’t because we don’t like the canvas. It isn’t because we can’t find threads or have no stash. It’s because we need help, another, more knowledgable, set of eyes to give us suggestions and ideas. This is the reason why stitchers flock to in-person Canvas Enhancement classes.
When you do, you pay hundreds for the class, more for the canvas you have to buy for it, more for transportation and possibly food and lodging, and more still for the stitch guide and threads. For most of us, distance and money keep us away from these classes.
But what if there was a way to get this transforming knowledge affordably, on your schedule, at home, and with the canvases you already own? What if you could get help on multiple canvases and learn from the many canvases submitted by others.
You can. My Canvas Enhancement Forum is offered in an on-line format only once a year, beginning September 1 and lasting for at least 6 months (in 2016-17 it lasted nearly 8 months). In my Canvas Enhancement Forum you get:
- help for up to 8 areas of your choice on canvases in your stash
- help that is appropriate to your stitching level and preferences
- emails sent to all students on all areas (so you benefit from that help)
- instructional emails covering special needlepoint subjects
- answers to members questions about needlepoint
- special offers to Forum members only
All for the affordable price of just $49. All you need to get this is email. You don’t have to join Facebook or other groups. You don’t have to log into a special site. Everything you need comes to you twice a week at least in your email.
I’m no different than every stitcher I know. I have plenty of canvases where I have the same problem. This kitty is one. But because of the Canvas Enhancement Forum I have gotten ideas for so many other canvases.
So have the students. I hear from them all the time about how ideas given for another student’s canvas sparked ideas for stitching another canvas. Here’s some of the feedback I’ve gotten:
- “Just a note to tell you how much I have enjoyed this class and let you know how much it helped me.” – Nancy C.
- “Now I think I can really start to move forward with that piece and maybe get it done towards the end of the year.” – Mary B.
- “Thank you! It has been very interesting looking at all the canvases and the stitches for each.” – Debra M.
It’s easy to join in this fun in the six-month email forum. Just use the button below to pay using credit cards or PayPal. The class is $49 for tons of great ideas and help for your specific canvases!
If you would like to participate, but prefer not to use PayPal, please email me at the address below.