First off, hank you so much for all the prayers & good wishes on my behalf. This whole situation has not been fun.
I got home from the hospital early in the afternoon, January 6. I was in the hospital for an MS Attack and had been there since Monday night. I am still pretty weak, although my functionality has returned to what is normal for me. Over the next week or so I will not be updating the blog, but concentrating on recovery and regaining stamina.
My plan is to return to regular daily posts about 1/15.
Here’s the update on on-going and new projects:
- The Holiday stitch guide class will resume Friday January 12
- Canvas Enhancement emails will resume about the same time
- If I can stitch, the first project for Iconographic Needlepoint will go out, as scheduled, on January 15. If I cannot stitch the model a pre-lesson will go out
- 25 Laid Stitches will begin January 25
- The Quilty Needlepoint Club will begin, if I can stitch, January 30.
If you are in any of these groups, you will be notified about the status via email this week sometime.
Keep praying for me!