I just finished my 60th needlepoint project for the year. Today I’m going to sum up how I did with the resolutions and unveil my resolutions for next year.
2017 Final Tally
- Finish 5 UFO’S: 7 completed
- Finish 1 big project not done
- Finish 1 CyberPointers project: 1 completed
- Open Napa Needlepoint on-line store: opened 9/17
- Stitch 60 new projects: 60 completed
- Publish 2 ebooks: 3 published
- Publish 2 print books: 6 published — 3 print books in progress
The only thing I didn’t accomplish was the big project. I really need to get working on that. Maybe it can be my winter project.
This year I want to increase the products I have available on Etsy with new ebooks and new printed books, with 3 of each out this year.
I also want to open the Stitch of the Month site and introduce products for it. Watch for more about this later in the month.
For stitching goals, I want to complete 7 UFO’s (Stash Sundays should help with this). I also want to complete 2 CyberPointers projects. I have two big projects I want to complete this year, for a change. Because of the big projects, I will only want to stitch 50 new projects this year.
I have three of Liz Morrow’s advanced Bargello books and I really want to get cracking on making those projects. As a result, I’m making it a resolution to stitch 3 advanced Bargello projects. There are other things I want to learn as well: ribbonwork, beading, and turkeywork are three of them. So I’m resolving to do the courses I have sitting in my stash.
Finally I want to get more stitch guides out into the world. So my final resolution is to publish 4 new stitch guides.
- release 3 ebooks
- publish 3 printed books
- open SOTM site & products
- finish 7 UFO’s
- complete 5 UFO’s
- complete 2 CyberPointers projects
- complete 2 large projects
- stitch 50 projects
- stitch 3 advanced Bargello projects
- complete 3 on-line courses
- publish 4 stitch guides
This ought to keep me out of trouble. If I’m lucky it will reduce the stash considerably as well!