UPDATED June 26, 2018
You can see my posts about the insert for an ebook cover I made. I talked about modifying the design so it would fit, picking threads, and one of the stitches I used. But you may not have seen the finished product or learn what I thought about it.
You can see the finished result here. I made it seven years ago and still use it.
First off, I think it is the easiest LNA product to finish I’ve done. The margins are huge because the needlepoint is small in relation to the cover and not on a pocket. So it got finished unbelievably quickly.
Although the cover isn’t padded, so it has an elegant smooth finish, the inside is covered with something soft and is nicely padded. More padding than the Kindle cover I bought from Amazon.
There is also a nice little pocket for a business card or other ID.
The reader is held in place by four elastic straps, that are in the corners. You stretch these and slip in the reader. It took me a couple of tries to fit it in, but now my reader is in there securely.
I only have one tiny complaint, after years of use, the elastic is a bit stretched but does hold the Kindle Fire nicely in place unless I drop it.
Please note the size of this reader. The elastic can’t be moved so it may be too large for some readers.
It’s a great product and I highly recommend it for yourself or others.