What needlepoint information do you wish was on-line? Ever since I started providing content about needlepoint on-line in 1996 (yes that is 20 years) a few things have been obvious to me:
- Folks like to have information where it can be found easily
- There aren’t huge numbers of sites where needlepoint information can be found
- Other needlework communities, namely knitting and quilting, are better at this
- We would like to be better at this
Many folks who blog, in any subject, complain about two things: too many other blogs on the subject and writer’s block. Maybe I’m weird, or needlepoint’s weird, or both (probably both), but I don’t have these problems. I follow dozens of needlepoint blogs and get almost as many email newsletters (if I don’t get yours add me to your list) so I know that there lots of information that isn’t on-line. Being a life-long stitcher and innately curious, I also can come up with ideas.
But a needlepoint blog is also a permanent conversation and you’re part of that conversation. So today I want your wishlist to help shape what appears and how you can use it. I’ve got some questions. Think about them and answer them, either in the comments, by emailing me, or by contacting me on Facebook.
And I’d love answers from as many people as possible. Ask your friends what they would like to see.
Here’s what I am wondering:
- What information do you wish was on the Internet about needlepoint that you wish was there but can’t find?
- How can I make the information here easier for you to use?
- What questions do you have that haven’t been answered?
Of course you can let me know anything else you’d like to see.
And folks who respond will be getting a gift.
And thanks heaps for your help!