Last week I told you about my dilemma about stitching to take on vacation.
The more I thought about it the more I realized part of my problem was that I had so many projects close to completion. I couldn’t justify taking up limited space with these things, nor could I bear leaving the unfinished behind & starting something new.
I spent part of the past week finishing:
- the Hexipuff Glasses Case (a project from this year’s stash busting club (pictured above)
- Autumn Trees for this year’s Bargello club (click to see picture)
- Chinese Twinchie for this month’s Color through the Ages Club
- Petei’s Wendy for my daughter’s Christmas ornament (click to see picture)
Those were all the things close to completion. On vacation I’m taking a mostly UFO’s and two new projects.
The new projects are
- platypus for Anna (pictured above)
- small Bongo Christmas picture
The UFO’s are
- bug that is mostly finished
- St. Joseph I’m stitching for my son (the first one I did is pictured above)
- Kathy Schenkel lighthouse cube
- Charley Harper calico cat
I think that will keep me busy enough.